HARDWOOD SIDE GATES – THE HAZELWOOD
Stunning, hand-crafted hardwood side gates. Manufactured from the finest, hand selected Iroko hardwood (with a superior density level of 660kg/ m3). Combining traditional, time served construction techniques such as Mortise, Tenon & Dowel Joints alongside thick frame, deep cladding and rear structural bracing our gates really are built for strength and durability.
- Width: from 2ft to 4ft (609mm to 1m 210mm)
- Height: from 5ft to 7ft – (3ft to 4ft 6″ classed as Garden Gates) Taken to the highest point (inc horns).
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!)
How to Calculate Gate Width:
- Take 3 measurements between opening – Top, middle and bottom – use the smallest measurement.
- If posts are already in place, reduce your measurement by 20mm (4/5″) to allow for clearance.
- Putting in posts, don’t forget to also reduce this from your measurement.
- When you have your measurement – select from drop down menu. If the size is not there, call or select next size down.
Please note: Images are used to show the style of gate and have been computer generated. A Sample of wood used in construction is available on request. Width advertised is total width of gate.