COMPOSITE SLIDING GATES – THE LEMMINGTON:Eco friendly composite sliding gate. Constructed from 60% bamboo (FSC 100% Certified) and 40% recycled High Density Polyethylene, environmentally gentle bonding agent, additives and tint. Saving these materials from landfill, giving them value and recycling them into a long life product, provides a harmonious solution to sustainable living all set within a deep metal box frame using UK steel to produce an extremely durable and low maintenance gate. If you would like to order a free sample set of our composite cladding, please see here.nnNot only are composite sliding gates better for the environment, you’ll never have to worry about staining or treating it ever again…just simply hose the gate down!nn
Included with the Gate:
- Longlife powder coated frame (in black – optional extra to colour match with the cladding)
- Width: from 6ft to a massive 20ft
- Height: from 4ft to 7ft – taken to the highest point of the gate.
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!).
Sliding Gate Kit: Complete sliding gate system for either manual or electric sliding gates. Finished in black (other RAL colours available – please call) and supplied with:
- 2x Metal Receiving Posts: 4″ x 4″ (100mm x 100mm) 8ft long (2m 400mm). Both have (2x) pre fabricated gate catches attached. Length of 8ft to allow fitment underground.
- 1 x Support Post: with arm and 2x nylon rollers
- 3x 3m Ground Track
- “U” Rail – 4m (if purchasing without a gate, please call if you prefer this cut to the exact size of gate width).
- Wheels x2
Automation: Need some power? We offer a range of electric sliding gate kit’s to suit your gate size/ weight. For more info, call our team today.nn
Calculating Driveway Gate Size:
- Take three horizontal measurements between existing posts/ pillars – top, middle and bottom.
- Take the largest of the three widths and order this size. We add the additional section of the gate on top of this to allow for the cantilever (usually 800mm).
For further information, please call our sales team direct on 0800 6124 965nn
Benefits of Composite Gates:
Composite Cladding Options:Four options available as standard. Stone grey, Oak, Granite and Walnut.
Frame Colour Choice: (optional extra – black frame as standard)nnn*Please note: Frames will not be an exact match to cladding. Please expect several shades different between cladding colour and frame.nn
Header Option Choice: (select from drop down above)nnnn
- Due to the weight of these gates. We only recommend “below ground” posts for support or install to existing pillars (as long as the pillar is structurally sound).