COMPOSITE SIDE GATES – THE MIDDLETON:
Eco friendly composite side/ pedestrian gate. Constructed from 60% bamboo (FSC 100% Certified) and 40% recycled High Density Polyethylene, environmentally gentle bonding agent, additives and tint. Saving these materials from landfill, giving them value and recycling them into a long life product, provides a harmonious solution to sustainable living all set within a deep metal box frame using UK steel to produce an extremely durable and low maintenance side gate. If you would like to order a free sample set of our composite cladding, please see here.
Not only are composite side gates better for the environment, you’ll never have to worry about staining or treating it ever again…just simply hose the gate down!
Ultimate Strength and Durability:
Manufactured by hand in the UK using our “Premium Frame” system. Deep 40mm x 40mm metal box section with thick 15mm x 30mm rear structural bars. This combined with the thickness and strength of the composite cladding creates a gate that is built to last.
Low (nearly no) Maintenance:
Save time and money with never having to paint your gate again! No annual treatment required. Simply wash down the composite with warm soapy water and rinse to have your gate looking like new again.
Included with the Gate:
- Powder coated frame (in black, anthracite grey or white – optional extra to colour match with the cladding)
- Locinox lock and handle, wall hinge plates and adjustable eye bolts.
- Width: from 2ft to 4ft 6″
- Height: from 5ft to 6ft 6″- taken to the highest point of the gate. For lower height gates see Composite Garden Gates.
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!).
Calculating Side Gate Size:
- Take three measurements between existing posts/ pillars – top, middle and bottom (as below).
- Take the smallest of the three widths and reduce as follows: (depending on gate set up)
Option 1: Gate hanging on the rear of posts/ pillars. Main advantage of this set up is the reduced gap that is visible between the gate edge and post.
To calculate gate width: Take the lowest measurement and reduce by 50mm (2″).
Option 2: Gate mounted between existing posts/ pillars.
For further information, please call our sales team direct on 0800 6124 965.