The elegant Woodchurch split driveway gate. Great design choice for a low height gate. Combines the finest, slow grown Redwood Pine with wrought iron bar inserts and feature open spindle header. Our 70/ 30 split driveway gates are an ideal solution for those requiring an access gate with a driveway gate or for people with limited return space. Traditional time served construction techniques such as mortise, tenon and dowel jointed frames for ultimate durability. Handcrafted in the UK to any size. Select the size of each leaf from the drop down menu.
- Width: from 6ft (each side 3ft) to a massive 20ft (each side 10ft)
- Height: from 3ft to 7ft – taken to the highest point of the gate
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!).
How to Measure:Calculating the actual width required of a wooden driveway gate is easy…just follow these simple steps below.
- Take three measurements between existing pillars or posts.
- Reduce the LOWEST size by 40mm (or approx 1.5″)
- That’s it! The size left after the reduction is the gate width required. Online, we offer gate width’s to the nearest inch, simply select the closest size (lower) from the drop down menu – or call to order for an exact width.
nnPlease note: If no pillars or posts on there, measure the opening and reduce by 2 x posts. Gates up to 10ft wide should use 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) posts, over 10ft use 150mm x 150mm (6″ x 6″) posts.nnDownload PDF Guide