HARDWOOD 3/4 SPLIT DRIVEWAY GATE – THE BRENTWOODThe Brentwood split driveway gate. A popular high driveway gate design combining a pedestrian access gate with a driveway gate. Traditional mortise, tenon & dowel joints. Constructed using the finest, hand selected iroko hardwood timber. Built for durability and style. Automation available with this gate along with installation – either electric or manual opening system.nnHow to order: Select the exact width of gate required from the drop down menu. With the Split Driveway Gates, you must select the width for each side as if you were looking at the rear of the gate.Need a size thats not listed? No problem, we can produce your gate to ANY SIZEAvailable Sizes:
- Width: from 4ft (each side 2ft) to a massive 20ft (each side 10ft)
- Height: from 3ft to 7ft – taken to the highest point of the gate
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!). For details on how we construct our gates, please
How to Measure:Calculating the actual width required of a wooden driveway gate is easy…just follow these simple steps below.
- Take three measurements between existing pillars or posts.
- Reduce the LOWEST size by 40mm (or approx 1.5″)
- That’s it! The size left after the reduction is the gate width required. Online, we offer gate width’s to the nearest inch, simply select the closest size (lower) from the drop down menu – or call to order for an exact width.
nnPlease note: If no pillars or posts on there, measure the opening and reduce by 2 x posts. Gates up to 10ft wide should use 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) posts, over 10ft use 150mm x 150mm (6″ x 6″) posts.nnDownload PDF Guide