COMPOSITE GARDEN GATES – THE ABERDEEN:
Eco friendly composite garden gate. Constructed from 60% bamboo (FSC 100% Certified) and 40% recycled High Density Polyethylene, environmentally gentle bonding agent, additives and tint. Saving these materials from landfill, giving them value and recycling them into a long life product, provides a harmonious solution to sustainable living all set within a deep metal box frame using UK steel to produce an extremely durable and low maintenance side gate. If you would like to order a free sample set of our composite cladding, please see here.nnNot only are composite garden gates better for the environment, you’ll never have to worry about staining or treating it ever again…just simply hose the gate down!
Included with the Gate:
- Longlife powder coated frame (in black – optional extra to colour match with the cladding)
- Locinox lock and handle, wall pins and hinges
- Width: from 2ft to 4ft 6″
- Height: from 3ft to 4ft 6″ (see composite side gates for heights over 4ft 6″) – taken to the highest point of the gate.
- Made to Measure – all gates online can be purchased to the nearest inch, if you do require a more precise size, please contact us. (Unlike others – there is NO additional cost for bespoke, we simply base price on the next size!).
Calculating Garden Gate Size:
- Take three measurements between existing posts/ pillars – top, middle and bottom (as below).
- Take the smallest of the three widths and reduce as follows: (depending on gate set up)
Option 1: Gate hanging on the rear of posts/ pillars. Main advantage of this set up is the reduced gap that is visible between the gate edge and post.To calculate gate width: Take the lowest measurement and reduce by 50mm (2″).
Option 2: Gate mounted between existing posts/ pillars.
For further information, please call our sales team direct on 0800 6124 965.
- Due to the weight of these gates. We only recommend “below ground” posts for support or install to existing pillars (as long as the pillar is structurally sound).